About the Trip
Surf, WOD, Yoga, repeat.
(Of course, there will be some hammock and spa time.)
Experience this... A luxury, environmentally conscious boutique resort
designed by Salvadorian architect Rodrigo Barraza Dominguez, perched
on a dramatic natural cove with a front row seat to a world class break.
Sink into your flow and connect with your surroundings on the open-air
yoga deck situated cliff top with views and sounds of the pacific
hundreds of feet below. Prepare yourself for the day, in the open-air
restaurant steps away from the black sand beach with endless freshly
made natural juices, coffee and a locally sourced breakfast. Slip away for
an afternoon siesta in a beachfront hammock. Take a dip in the infinity
pool and enjoy a smoothie or a well-earned cerveza from the swim-up
bar. Rejuvenate your body with a massage at the oceanfront spa.
Beginner, intermediate, or expert surfer, long board, or short board...
we’ve got you covered. Las Flores is a classic sand point break that
caters to all levels! Beginners will benefit from ninety minutes a day of
personal surf instruction. The advanced surfer can enjoy two boat trips
per day, as well as the point in front of the resort. Intermediate surfers
can benefit from personal surf coaching as well as the option of one
boat trip per day.
If you need a break or want to pass on surfing altogether, your surf pass
can be credited each day for a variety of other activities including: Spa
Treatments, Fishing Tours, Kayaking, Spider Monkey Tour, Alegria
Lagoon & Coffee Plantation Tour, Las Tunas Tidal Bar Tour, San Miguel
City Cultural and a Shopping Tour.
WOD & Yoga
Just because you are at the beach, there is no time to get soft. Each day
we will have a fun WOD/activity to keep you in the flow and fit. These
range from body weight beach work outs to soccer w/ the locals and
ultimate frisbee. Might just throw some swimming in there as well...
Yoga classes are led by certified yoga instructor and CrossFit coach Molly
Flynn. Molly’s experience culminates a specifically developed practice
that compliments the affect training has on the body and the necessary
recovery to stay healthy. Through a combination of flow, Yin, deep
stretching and mobility, Molly will keep is moving throughout the week
and demonstrate a practice you can take with you.
Beach WODs will be designed and led by
Jessica Moore and Aaron Summers, both CF-L2 coaches.
In addition to yoga, CrossFit Coach Aaron Summers will be hosting
seminars sharing his Beyond the WOD program that incorporates
breathwork, connection, sleep/recovery, nutrition, exercise, and
mindset all of which are paramount to a healthy life.
In past visits we have built a relationship with a local elementary school.
We have supplied them with school, art, sport, and dental supplies and
continue to do everything we can to meet their needs by sourcing
supplies through community efforts. Joining Nomad Inc. for a
community project is an optional activity but we hope you’ll share in our
company’s fundamental value to give back to the community.
Leave the details to us. Not only will your Nomad Ambassadors be on
hand to ensure that all expectations are completely exceeded, but an
experienced photographer will be present to document the fun, both in
and out of the water! This is a chance to explore a new country, ride the
best wave of your life, learn how to
focus the mind to live in the moment.
What is Included
-Roundtrip airport transfer.
-Air-conditioned guest suite including Plasma TV w/Satellite
programming and free WIFI internet.
-Continental (pre-surf) breakfast served from 5am daily
-American (post-surf) Breakfast: 1 entree + 1 side from menu.
- Lunch (1 soup + 1 entrée)
- 3 national beers or 1 glass of house wine or 3 sodas or 1 fruit smoothie
-Dinner: 3-course menu w/ selection from
seafood, meat/poultry or vegetarian entrees
- Juices, milk, coffee/tea, 1 bottled water per day
plus unlimited rerills from the five gallon water coolers
- Surf package (surfboard rental, personal surf coach
and/or boat trips)
The surf package can be credited towards
massage, fishing, or an offsite tour.
*We require a $500 deposit to hold your spot. The balance is due 60 days prior to the start of the trip.
Double room partial ocean view. (Sleeps up to 3 adults.)
-1 ppl $3000.00 -2 ppl $2500.00 -3 ppl $2260.00
Ocean View 2-bedroom suite. (Sleeps up to 4 adults.)
-2ppl $2670.00 -3ppl $2400.00 -4ppl $2300.00
Deluxe 2-bedroom suite with ocean view. (Sleeps up to 4 adults).
-2ppl $3000.00 -3ppl $2640.00 -4ppl $2500.00
Executive room premium ocean view. (Sleeps up to 2 adults.)
-1ppl $3400.00 -2ppl $2600.00
Deluxe king room with ocean view. (Sleeps up to 2 adults.)
-1ppl $3600.00 -2ppl $2800.00
*Childcare is $15.00/day.
To Book Please Email or Fill Out Our Form
1. Airport Transfers - Las Flores only operates airport transfers from 6am to 6pm Daily. If you have a flight arriving after 4pm local time or departing El Salvador before 8:30am local time a first or last night airport hotel is required. The Quality Real Aeropuerto's is a 4-star hotel located 1km from the airport and offers complimentary airport shuttle and breakfast included.
2. Passports and Visas - All foreigners entering El Salvador mus have a valid passport. El Salvador requires that some foreign passports be valid for at least six months beyond your date of entry. El Salvador also requires some nationalities to ahve a Consular Visa. Please check with your consulate for details. Upon arrival, Americans and Canadians must purchase a tourist card at immigration for $10.00 - Payable in Cash ONLY
3. Additional Costs - at Las Flores Surf Club: Any drinks not explicitly included in the package, Spa, Fishing, Yoga, Offsite Tours, Phone Calls. A 10% service charge will be added to any resort purchaeses not included in the package.